Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Teen Ink Poems


I recently was published on the amazing site, Teen Ink, in the Free Verse Poetry section. Teen Ink is a magazine and website where basically, teens write for teens read. The entire publication is run by teens and the literature is chosen by a group of readers who read every piece very thoroughly. I am so glad that 4 of my poems were chosen to be published on the website. To be published in the magazine, however others have to vote on your piece by rating it on the five star system. I would be ever so grateful if you would please take 2 minutes to vote for my poetry on teenink.com. Here is a link to each of the poems, and then a page with all of my writing. Also, if you have time, take a look at the homepage, featuring many other great pieces to read. There is anything from interviews to ballads, and fictitious narratives to song lyrics. There are so many talented authors out there!


Links:













I will most likely submit more work to be published, eventually. It is a great organization and I look forward to receiving the magazine every month! =)
Also, please check out my best friend, Kirthi's work, HERE. She is a great author and has, of now, 5 pieces published.

0 comments: